How to use your stark VPN FREE BROWSING cheat on your computer using PdaNet
What is PdaNet?
PdaNet+ is one of the best Android apps of all time. PdaNet+ connects your Android phone's Internet connectivity to your PC or tablet. PdaNet+ is compatible with all Android phones and does not require rooting. It also does not require a tethering package, which saves you $20 per month with most carriers.
PdaNet+ may connect via WiFi, USB Tether, or Bluetooth DUN. PdaNet+ has no speed limitations.
How do I browse on my laptop for free?
In our previous post, we've discussed how you can use the newly blazing MTN cheat to browse for free on your mobile phone right? If you missed that, click here to read about it.
Connect to the stark vpn and confirm that it's browsing, then proceed with next instructions.
To use the cheat on your laptop, follow the steps bellow:
1. Download the PdaNet app from your app store. Link here
2. Download and install the same app on your computer. link here
3. Connect your phone to your laptop via USB cable
4. Open the PdaNet app on your phone and check the USB Tether option alone
5. Log on to your computer. Open the tray icon and click the mobile phone icon representing PdaNet, then choose connect
Confirm that it's working by trying to browse on your browser. comment below if you have any question or join stark vpn group on telegram